We currently offer free [standard] shipping on all US orders. International shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
How do I return or exchange an item?
We are sorry you didn't love your Orcé foundation. Please reach out to email@example.com with your order number and a description of the product(s) you'd like to exchange or return.
Where is the return slip or shipping label?
Packages don’t include return slips. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return shipping label if your order qualifies for return or exchange.
What’s your return policy?
- Full-sized products may be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the date of purchase. Only products that are at least 90% full and are unadulterated will be eligible for refund. Shipping costs are not refundable. Additionally, note that the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the final refunded amount.
- Exchanges are accepted within 14 days and are free of charge. Please email email@example.com for a complimentary pre-paid return label.
- Please note that the Experience Sets are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange. Orcé reserves the right to refuse any returns at any time.
How long does it take to process a return?
We will issue the refund back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days upon receiving the return shipment, and send an email confirmation confirming the details of your refund.
- We are not responsible for packages being delivered by third party shipping agencies as well as the contents or the delivery once it has arrived to its original destination.
- If a package is marked as delivered, but it is stolen or you are unable to locate it, we are unable to refund the order amount.
- We are not responsible for personal damages to an item. If the item has been dropped, stolen, spilled, misused...etc., we cannot refund or accept a return.
Please be aware that shipping charges do not include international customs, duties, tariff, or broker taxes. All applicable taxes and duties will be paid by the customer and are due to the carrier. Contact the customs office in your destination country for information about any applicable duties or taxes. Packages may held at the local sorting facility until customs are paid. Customs fees may be applied after package is received.