We currently offer free (standard) shipping on all US orders $50 and over. International shipping costs are calculated at checkout and may be subject to international customs, duties, tariff, or broker taxes upon arrival.
How fast is your shipping?
- Domestic (United States): Most of our orders are shipped 1 to 3 days from purchase. If you select the free shipping option, we estimate that you will receive your order within 3 to 14 business days of dispatch. If you need your order sooner, please select one of the expedited shipping options at checkout. Express shipping typically takes 1 to 3 business days post-dispatch to arrive at your doorstep.
- International: Standard shipping takes 1 to 4 weeks to arrive after dispatch, while expedited shipping takes 4 to 12 business days.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, expect delivery delays due to safety precautions and limited transportation availability across all shipping carriers. We seek your patience and kind understanding during these unprecedented times.
Why don't you provide free international shipping?
At this moment, all orders are shipped out from our warehouse in Southern California. With international shipping costs easily amounting to $50 or more per package, we regret that we are unable to cover this for our international customers. However, you can help by letting your favorite local stores know about Orcé! We aim to be accessible to all Orcé beauties worldwide one day.
RETURN & EXCHANGE:
Your happiness is our highest priority. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return or exchange your order within 45 days of purchase (conditions apply).
What is your return policy?
- Holiday Sets are not eligible for additional discounts and or promotional codes. All sets are final sale and cannot be returned. However, we will gladly assist in exchanging the foundation for the correct shade with any purchase of the Orcé Vault or Second Skin Duo.
- Experience Sets are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange. Orcé reserves the right to refuse any returns at any time.
- Only products purchased on OrceCosmetics.com may be returned for a refund.
- Only products that are at least 90% full, in their original packaging, and are unadulterated may be eligible for refund.
- The Perfecting Makeup Sponge is final sale and cannot be returned, whether purchased individually or in a set.
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment less the cost of return shipping. Any shipping fees paid at the time of purchase will not be eligible for refund. We do not charge a restocking fee as we never resell any products that have been returned.
- Please ship out your return package within 14 days of receiving the return label. If a return package was shipped out more than 14 days after the return label was sent by our team, we reserve the right to refuse the return.
- Due to the continued pandemic, our team is now fully remote and return inspections are done once a week to minimize exposure. If the condition of your return is approved, we will issue the refund back to the original form of payment within 10 to 14 business days upon receiving the return shipment and send an email confirmation with the details of your refund.
- Return Process: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a description of the product(s) you'd like to return. If your order qualifies for return, we will send you a return shipping label.
What is your exchange policy?
- Only products purchased on OrceCosmetics.com may be exchanged.
- All products (except Experience Sets) may be exchanged within 45 days of purchase free of charge for all U.S. customers. International customers may also exchange their purchases within 45 days but are responsible for all shipping fees.
- Experience Sets are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange. Orcé Cosmetics reserves the right to refuse any exchanges at any time.
- Exchange Process: Email email@example.com with your order number and a description of the product(s) you'd like to exchange for a complimentary pre-paid domestic return label.
Where is the return slip or shipping label?
Packages don’t include return slips. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return shipping label if your order qualifies for return or exchange.
How long does it take for a return to be processed?
We will issue the refund back to the original form of payment within 10 to 14 business days upon receiving the return shipment, and send an email confirmation with the details of your refund. Due to the continued pandemic, our team is now fully remote and return inspections are done once a week to minimize exposure. We thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions about the status of your return, please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com and we would gladly assist you.
Can I cancel my order?
We understand that sometimes we change our minds, however, we currently do not have the capability to alter or change orders once they are placed.
Should your purchase not work out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a description of the product(s) you'd like to return. If your order qualifies for return, we will send you a return shipping label. As a reminder, domestic return shipping is free.
Can I change the shipping address after my order has been placed?
Since our orders get transmitted to our fulfillment partner instantaneously, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it is placed. This includes the shipping address, billing address, recipient name, and payment method.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS & CUSTOMS:
Please be aware that international customs, tariffs and duties are not included in your Orcé Cosmetics order and/or shipping total. All applicable taxes and duties will be paid by the customer and are due to the carrier. Contact the customs office in your destination country for information about any applicable duties or taxes. Packages may held at the local sorting facility until customs are paid. Customs fees may be applied after package is received.
- Orcé Cosmetics is not liable for lost or stolen items. For a worry-free shopping experience, we strongly encourage you to add Route Shipping Protection to your order.
- Orcé Cosmetics is only responsible for orders until they leave our fulfillment center. Once tracking is received, it is between the shipping carrier and the customer to ensure the goods arrive safely. If a package is marked as delivered, but it is stolen or you are unable to locate it, we are unable to refund the order amount.
- Orcé Cosmetics is not responsible for personal damages to an item. If the item has been dropped, stolen, spilled, misused...etc., we cannot refund or accept a return.
- Orcé Cosmetics shall not be liable for any delay caused by the act or default of the shipping carrier. All shipments may encounter delays due to COVID-19, high volume, or bad weather that extends beyond the expected delivery estimate provided by the carrier. If your shipment has encountered an issue, we recommend calling your local post office for the most up-to-date information. You can also send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your order number, shipping address and tracking number.